Saturday, January 28, 2012

Coming Up

With the help of my amazing husband, I now have my site banner! Yay!

It's been a week since I last posted. I haven't felt too motivated to write, but this banner has helped pick that excitement back up again. :)

What have I been up to?

I'm back in school, officially working towards my Bachelors degree and loving it (though not loving the distance I travel to get to the school)!

I'm also the matron of honor in my sister's wedding and I've been helping with that a bit. My main train of thoughts recently, of course, is the makeup for the day of. I have no clue where to start with that, but it's exciting!

Also on my mind: IMATS! I won't be able to make it to the one in NY, but I'm hoping that I can go to the one in California. It seems like a lot of fun...all those vendors and classes and people to meet. I'm planning ahead and saving, saving so that I'll make this a reality this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover