Saturday, September 29, 2012

NOTD - Space Nails!

Hello all! I've been wearing nail polish pretty often lately and have been looking around for some neat tutorials to try out. I found this one on the space nails trend by Cutepolish that I decided to try out a few days ago. My nails still need a bit of cleaning up on the sides, but I wanted to show you guys because I'm pretty proud of how the design turned out.
I used quite a few nail polishes for this look (you can view Cutepolish's tutorial on this nail to get more details). 

{What I used}:
Cosmetic sponge
Tweezers
Essie protein base coat
Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris (black)
Wet n Wild 449c (white)
L'Oreal After Hours (dark blue, swatch above)
NYC Lexington Yellow
ZOYA Shelby (pastel, bubblegum pink)
Sinful Colors in Nail Junkie (blue-green with loads of glitter, swatch above)
Confetti Ice Ice Baby (glitter with white and blue flecks)
Essie Good to Go top coat

"Space Nails" doesn't sound as chic as "Galaxy Nails," but I like the sillyness Space Nails brings. There is no filter on the nail picture -- just thought I should toss that out there! I'll post a cleaner picture of my nails soon. Hope you liked them!

Have you tried the Space Nails trend? Share your pictures!

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover