Wednesday, June 26, 2013

FOTD - Tropical Gradient

Here is yet another look for Makeuppoverboys' contest on Instagram. I had a really fun time trying to come up with this blend of colors. One thing I wish I could change is the yellow; I wish I could get less of a golden tone and more of a bright, "true" yellow. Something to work on for next time!


Face
Revlon Photoready foundation
Powder
Laura Mercier Golden Mosaic bronzer
MAC Sweet as Cocoa, Desert Rose


Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy
Lid: MAC Ricepaper, Inglot 60 (yellow), MAC Red Brick, Inglot 382 (hot pink), MAC Vibrant Grape
Crease: MAC Vibrant Grape, Fig 1, Swiss Chocolate
Brows: Swiss Chocolate, Embark
MICA Beauty Cosmetics gel liner in black
Buxom Lash mascara
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara


Lips
Rimmel London by Kate 104


The contest entry:
Makeuppoverboys has some GREAT looks. I'm not sure this'll be the last one I'll attempt to recreate.

The contest ends next week! Wish me luck!
-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover