Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FOTD - 80's Makeup

Last Saturday, my sister threw her husband an 80's themed surprise birthday party. She went all out; piles of candy, black lights, rubics cube cake, ultimate 80's cds and records.

I didn't have any "80's clothing" so I decided to do something wild with my makeup, instead.

Voila:

It took a while to get my hair to stay up like this. I don't usually style it so high and with it being a bit on the short side, it took quite a few bobby pins.

I tried to create two different gradients on my eyes. On the top lid, peach to hot pink. On the bottom, blue to green.


Face
Korres face primer
L'Oreal Lumi foundation in W6
MAC Sunbasque + Stereo Rose


Eyes
Urban Decay primer potion in Eden
MICA Beauty Cosmetics gel liner in black
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Top lid:
Inglot 368 (peach), 60 (yellow), 382 (hot pink)
MAC Soft Brown, Swiss Chocolate, Expensive Pink, Red Brick, Rice Paper

Bottom lid:
Inglot 59 (lime green), 372 (light turquoise), 338 (dark turquoise)



Lips
OCC Lip tar in Pretty Boy
(OCC Lip tar in Nylon above picture)

I first tried a lighter pink, but thought the darker one was a bit more out there.




Hey! Check out my nail post {here}


Have you ever gone to an 80's party? Would you rather go wild on your makeup or your clothes?

-Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Not a look I remember from the 80's.
    Nice though just not 80's

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover