Sunday, March 24, 2013

FOTD - Kelly Rowland's Kiss Down Low

By now some of you may have seen the crazy amount of makeup tutorials popping up from this Kelly Rowland video:

There are SO many good looks in this vid, I may do a few (or all) of them. :) I didn't have the exact colors for this look, but I improvised a bit. Hope you like!~

Some stills from the look.

Under different lighting - this shows off the shading better. 

I couldn't decide on the lips. The lip on the right is closer to what was used in the video.

Face
L'Oreal Lumi foundation in W6
MAC blush in Desert Rose


Mine turned out pretty different, since I don't own a dark enough green or a blue eyeliner. 

Eyes
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
NYX pencil in White Pearl
MAC Soft Brown

Inglot: 60 (golden yellow), 
59 (lime green), 
372 (turquoise), 
338 (dark turquoise)

Wet n Wild I heart Matte palette: 
left side eyelid color (pastel green), 
left side crease color (blue)

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette: 
Deep End, 
Vanilla

Brows: MAC Swiss Chocolate, Embark


Lips
Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet
OR
Revlon Pink Pout

Above: I tried to more closely replicate the color and ended up with a lip that looked awful on me, but I thought I'd share for laughs anyways. (this is OCC Hoochie + Feathered)


Have you seen the video? Which is your favorite look?

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover