Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bridesmaid Wedding Makeup

I was the matron of honor for my sister's wedding (because I'm married that makes me a matron, I guess). I've wanted to share this makeup look for quite some time. It's my favorite look that I've ever done.

My sister, our mutual best friend (Bree), and I went to a friend's house to have our hair done. We piled our makeup palettes, brushes, mascaras, fake lashes and God knows what else on her table. I wish I'd taken a picture of that disaster. It was so much more fun getting our hair and doing our own makeup, rushing to meet the photographer at my mom's apartment (we were late).

I think for bridal beauty it's more important to enhance your natural beauty than to blow it all out with a dramatic look. Ten, twenty, fifty years down the line you are going to want to remember what YOU looked like during the wedding.

Our friend, Bree, did my sister's makeup from a look we had both collaborated on.


My friend, Bree, and I waiting for the photographer to be ready for us. 

What I used:

FACE
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 330 Natural Tan
MAC Pro-longwear Concealer in NW35
Laura Mercier Shimmerbloc in Golden Mosaic
MAC blush in Coppertone

EYES
Maybelline Color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (2nd half of lid only)
Laura Mercier Shimmerbloc in Golden Mosaic, peach tone (lid) + dark brown (lightly on outer V)
Urban Decay 15th anniversary palette, Flow (tearduct)
MAC Swiss Chocolate
MAC Ricepaper
Maybelline gel liner in Brown
Urban Decay eyeliner in Demolition
Ardell Individial Eyelashes

LIPS
NYX Lip Liner in Natural or Ever
Velvet Teddy

NAILS
Color Club "Get a Clue"



My sister's makeup. 

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover