Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FOTD - Makeupgeek March Challenge - Colorblocking

Hey guys! I finally decided to join in one of Makeupgeek's monthly challenges. The challenge this month was to create a look using these images as inspiration:



I was pretty nervous about submitting a look, because I've never done this before. I only just submitted mine in the nick of time. 

Here's my look:







 I used way too many products to list them all (though if you'd like to know, I'll post). I used an old Sephora palette, Inglot + MAC eyeshadows. I tried a combination of OCC lip tars (Hoochie + Pretty Boy + Feathered), but it didn't quite work out. I then slathered on some of MAC's Rebel, but toned it down to a stain. I think that looks much better.


Wish me luck!

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover