Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FOTD - Movie Night!

My guy and I went out to watch "This Is the End" a few weeks ago. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. If you've been iffy about watching it, go check it out! It's hilarious!


Anywho, here's the look I wore out for the special occasion.

Face
Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer in Tan
MAC Desert Rose
MAC Sunbasque
  Eyes
MAC Rubenesque
MAC Amberlights, Swiss Chocolate + Soft Brown, Vibrant Grape, Ricepaper
Urban Decay eyeliner in Demolition
Tarte mascara in Lights, camera, lashes!

Lips
Rimmel London lipstick by Kate in 104

Here is my look under different, better lighting. 

I wish I'd gotten better pictures of this look! The colors are off on those other pictures no matter how I tweak them. The lighting in my house is frustrating sometimes. New goal for the end of this year: get better lighting!

Have you gone to see "This Is the End" yet?

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover