Friday, August 31, 2012

FOTD - Mossy Sunset


My husband and I went out to Zocalo in downtown Chicago for a friend's birthday. I decided I wanted to create a look that was more dramatic than usual. I saw this dark green tutorial by MissChievous earlier and decided to put my own spin on it. Hope you guys like!

Face
Korres Face primer
MAC Pro-longwear concealer in NW35
Revlon Photoready foundation in Tan
MAC Coppertone
MAC Fix+
Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer potion in Original
Maybelline Color Tattoos in: Rich Mahoganny, Mossy Green, & Gold Shimmer
Wet n Wild I Heart Matte palette: Eyelid and Crease sides from right side
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette: Definer shade from right side
MAC Soft Brown, Woodwinked, Greensmoke, Ricepaper
Maybelline gel liner in Brown
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Bare Escentuals mascara, Buxom

 
Lips
NYX lip pencil in Natural
MAC Velvet Teddy


-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover