Monday, August 5, 2013

FOTD - Natural Nancy

I've been trying to achieve that glowing, but not frosty, natural, but not made-up look for a while now. I think today I finally nailed it. There are so many tutorials for this kind of "natural" look, but they would tend to look artificial on me. What I realized last year and I need to keep in mind is that not all colors look the same on everyone! It took me a long time to figure out this combination, but finally! Here is my natural, glowing look.


Face
Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer in Tan
Laura Mercier Golden Mosaic bronzer
MAC Rice Paper highlight
Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
MAC Stereo Rose, Coppertone



Eyes
MAC Indianwood paint pot
Inglot 368 (matte neutral peach)
MAC Soft Brown, Swiss Chocolate, Mulch, Bronze, Embark, Rice Paper
Urban Decay eyeliner in Demolition
Mary Kay lash primer
Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening mascara



Lips
Sonia Kashuk lipstick in Sheer Bronzey Nude

What are your go-to products for a natural look?

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover