Saturday, February 4, 2012

FOTD - Dusky Champagne

I decided to try out my new Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow today, but the results were a little unexpected, haha.

What I mean is that the end result does not look purple at all. I started mixing colors in before planning anything out, but I'm very pleased with the result!


There's just the slightest hint of the purple left haha, but it's there!

Products I used:

Face
MAC Prep+Prime
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B50 - Beige
MAC Pleasureful Cream Blush
Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden
Benefit Highbeam
MAC Fix +

Eyes
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
MAC Trax
Urban Decay Buck
MAC Mulch
Urban Decay Smog
Urban Decay Half Baked
MAC Woodwinked
Urban Decay Eyeliner in Demolition
MAC Zoomlash Mascara
NYX Eyebrow Kit in Medium

Lips

MAC Velvet Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover