Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Maybelline Haul

I'm not much of a 'haul' person, but I did want to post this particular one because I've been hunting these products down for A WHILE. So it was pretty exciting to finally have them in my hands! *cue maniacal laugh*

But seriously..these Maybelline Color Tattoos have been sold out nearly everywhere. I'll give a review on them later, when I've used them a few times. So far, they're pretty long-lasting. Haha this is from the fact that the swatches have been a little hard to wash off from just a few minutes of wear time!













The colors I got are Painted Purple and Audacious Asphalt. They are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to use them! I still have a few others to hunt down, but I have these to play with for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover