Monday, January 30, 2012

FOTD - School

My eyebrows have been getting progressively worse since I started the blog, but that's good! I'm growing them out!

Back in November, my sister and I bought a few beauty salon coupons off street salesperson. If it sounds like a bad idea, it probably is! The place ended up being no good...I got a haircut and an eyebrow wax and they managed to botch BOTH by burning me. The hairstylist burt my scalp and the wax lady burnt my eyebrows -_- The first apologized, but when I told the second lady the wax was too hot, all she said was "that's how it's supposed to be." UH..no! I've had my eyebrows waxed before!!

Anywho..my eyebrows have been a mess and I thought for a while they were not gonna grow back, but here they are again!

So sorry for the hairy mess. I promise it'll be gone the next time I post :)

Here's my FOTD:






















Products used for the look:

Face
Laura Mercier Tinted Foundation in Sand
MAC Pleasureful Cream Blush
MAC Fix +

Eyes
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Woodwinked
MAC Swiss Chocolate
MAC Mulch
Urban Decay Eyeliner in Bourbon

Lips
Maybelline Yummy Plummy

I was being pretty lazy today. No face primer, no concealer, no mascara...lazy, lazy. Today's just one of those sleepy Mondays. It's also been quite a few hours, so the makeups a bit faded. Wish I had taken a picture before I went out for the day! Next time!

1 comment:

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover