Saturday, January 21, 2012

FOTD - Date Night

Here's another date night FOTD! I decided to go all out for this one and try out a more dramatic look, which I learned at the MAC counter at Macy's haha.




Ah! Background check! Points for everyone who guesses what's on top of my dresser (Hint: lots of bottles yet to be sorted!)



This is me without my glasses on, hopefully giving you a better look at what the eye makeup looked like! My skin looks a bit shiny here, because I got a little too generous with the highlighter. Whoops!


Products I used for the look:

Face
MAC Prep + Prime
Sheer Cover Concealer in Medium
Laura Mercier Tinted Foundation in Sand
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
MAC Sweet Cocoa
Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden
Benefit Highbeam
MAC Fix +

Eyes
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Expensive Pink
MAC Swiss Chocolate
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette; Dark 'Crease' Color
Urban Decay Eyeliner in Zero
MAC Zoomlash Mascara
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium


Lips
NYX Natural Lipliner
MAC Dressmaker, Dressmaker





1 comment:

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover