Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FOTD - Date Night

Not technically my "first" Face of the Day, but I guess in reference to this blog..it is! I wish I had a better camera (and better liquid eyeliner skills), but I'm proud of my look regardless. :)



Face
Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 330 Natural Tan
Laura Mercier Golden Mosaic Shimmer Bloc
MAC Ambering Rose Blush
MAC Fix+ Spray

Eyes
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Eyelid: MAC Malt
Crease: MAC Mulch + Swiss Chocolate
Middle: Woodwinked
Highlight: Ricepaper
Milani Infinite Eyeliner
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium

Lips
MAC Honeylove
Wet n Wild 577A

It's pretty clear in the photos, I wasn't wearing any concealer. Honestly, there are quite a few makeup skills I'm working at, but I want this blog to be an encouragement to work on them...not necessarily to show off.

So hope you don't mind the occasional/often flubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover