Wednesday, April 4, 2012

FOTD - Hunger Games Premiere

I usually don't dress up or do anything too special for movie premieres, but I decided to go all out for the Hunger Games movie last month. I tried to get a good shot of the makeup before I left, but the pictures didn't turn out so great. Anywho, hope you enjoy.

Face
Laura Mercier Foundation primer - hydrating
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in Beige
MAC Coppertone blush

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette:
-Half Baked
-Smog
-Creep
Wet n Wild eyeliner in Purple/Violet
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette:
-Omen
Wet n Wild I (heart) Matte:
-"Crease"/Blue
Urban Decay eyeliner in Demolition
Avon eyeliner -glimmersticks diamonds in Sugar Plum
MAC Brun (eyebrows)

Lips
Sonia Kashuk lipstick in Sheer Bronzey Nude

If you're interested in recreating the look, I used the Haifa Wehbe tutorial from Pixiwoo.

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover