Sunday, May 13, 2012

FOTD & Graduation 2012

Exciting news! Yesterday, I graduated from college! Although I've had my Associates degree for a few months, I decided to go back for the ceremony for my mom. I wasn't sure about it, because most of my classmates participated in last year's Spring ceremony, but I am so glad I did. Seeing my mom watching in the stands made me tear up. Although she was not supportive of my desire to go into Psychology, I know in the end she will be proud once I walk across the stage for my Bachelors and eventually Masters degrees.

Here are some pictures. :)



































































Face:
Korres Face Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B50, Beige
Mary kay Concealer in Beige
MAC mineralized blush in Earth to Earth
NARS blush in Orgasm

Eyes: 
Urban Decay primer in Greed
Urban Decay Buck
MAC Expensive Pink
MAC Mulch
MAC Ricepaper
Urban Decay Demolition
All-Belle eyelashes - Yellow Haunt, Natural soft
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara

Lips:
NYX lipliner in Natural
Sonia Kashuk Sheer Bronzey Nude

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover