Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Target Sample Bag!

A month or so ago I signed up to receive a free sample bag from Target and today it arrived in the mail!

{Here's what was in the bag}:
Pantene Color Preserve Shine conditioner
Nivea Extended Moisture lotion
Neutrogena Visibly Bright facial cleanser
L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer, one use
Simple Cleansing facial wipes


















I wasn't sure what to expect when I signed up, but I'm pretty happy with what was included. These are all everyday use items that I'm sure I'll find use for, if not now then later. While I'm probably not going to rush out and buy these after one use, who knows? Maybe I'll find one that fits more into my lifestyle than what I'm using now.

The bag itself is super cute and STURDY! Not something I was expecting to receive as a free item.

Heads up:
Apparently this is a promotion Target has run in past years, so if you are interested in receiving your own bag, look out for this next year and LIKE Target on Facebook. That's how I found out!

Also, I feel I should mention that I haven't been paid to promote Target (or anyone, for that matter). I just really love Target! :)

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover