Friday, July 13, 2012

Hair Dye Madness!

Phew! We finally got some weather relief this week, after it'd been near or 100-ish degrees here in Chicago. My car sure picked a bad time to have a failing A/C!

Anywho, here's an outfit and makeup look I did on one of these such days. I was actually trying to showcase my new hairdo (courtesy of me and some help from the hubby!), but the pictures didn't quite catch it. I get tired of my hair pretty easily and I've been wanting to change it up for a while, but didn't want to go to a salon so...I decided to do it myself!


I had a moment of crazyness where I decided to drive down to Sally's beauty supply and buy some bleach + other essentials. I have dyed my hair with box dyes before, but have never bleached it. I should've taken some during the process pictures, but I was so worried about timing and getting it done right that I didn't think about it till afterward.


I actually really like how it turned out (honestly, it could have been much worse haha) and I promise there will be better pictures to come later. Look out for another post on a lightbox I just made this week, as well! :)


Here's the requisite bathroom picture! Have a great weekend!

Makeup used here:

FACE
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream in Medium/Deep
Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm in Sunkissed

EYES
Wet n Wild I (heart) Matte Palette
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

LIPS
Sonia Kashuk lipstick in Sheer Bronzey Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover