Saturday, July 28, 2012

FOTD - Summer Princess

Friday was "Prince and Princess Day" at my preschool. Yes. This is a thing. 

I was told on thursday to dress up Princess-like, but seeing as how I don't have very many princess-y dresses (and I don't exactly want to wear my best in the infant room) I decided instead to come up with some Princess makeup.

Sometimes my job is awesome. 

Here's my makeup for the day:

 










FACE
Maybelline Dream Fresh beauty balm in Medium/Deep
Revolution Organics Freedom Glow beauty balm in Sunkissed
Laura Mercier Shimmerbrick in Golden Mosaic
NARS blush in Orgasm
MAC blush in Sweet as Cocoa
Benefit Highbeam
MAC Brun for eyebrows









EYES
Maybelline Dream Fresh beauty balm in Medium/Deep
Urban Decay primer potion in Original
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
Urban Decay: Ecstacy, Omen, Junkshow, Chase, Chopper, SWF, Sin
Too Faced blush from Glamour To Go, Fairy Edition palette
MAC Expensive Pink
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette, Purple crease and definer
Sephora 5-in-1 Palette (mix of one dark, one vibrant purple and a dark brown)
Urban Decay eyeliner in Burbon
Bare Escentuals Buxom mascara




























LIPS

MAC Velvet Teddy + Kinda Sexy














I'm not quite sure why I'm making such a sexy pose here, haha, but alright. This is the dress I wore. I had a lot of fun creating this look! Hope you guys liked! :) 

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover