Saturday, March 10, 2012

FOTD - Shopping with Sister

My pictures aren't consistent at all, haha. My skin is a bit lighter than usual due to Winter and lighting. My hair isn't black, though I did dye it--but the same color as before. I think I just need to figure out a good lighting setup to take better pictures. It doesn't help that I switch from camera to phone to computer haha. Oh well.

Here's a quick look I did today for going to the mall with my sister.



















Face
Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in Beige
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW30
MAC Cream Blush in Pleasureful
MAC Sunbasque
MAC Fix+
 
Eyes

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Brun (eyebrows)

Lips
Sonia Kashuk Sheer Bronzey Nude

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover