Monday, September 17, 2012

FOTD - Golden Yellow Eye

I decided to go all out with a yellow eye look today. I had been wanting to try this look out for quite some time after I saw a model with a similar look on Sephora. I think the liner should've been way more dramatic, but I'm still learning how to apply it!

FACE
Maybelline Dream Fresh beauty balm in Medium/Deep
Laura Mercier Shimmer bloc in Golden Mosaic
MAC Pro-longwear concealer in NW35
Benefit Highbeam
MAC blush in Sunbasque and Desert Rose

EYES
Urban Decay primer potion in Original
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
MAC Soft Brown and Ricepaper
Inglot 60 (a very subtly shimmery, bright golden yellow)
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
theBalm mascara in Cheater!
MAC Brun for eyebrows

LIPS
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NW30
MAC Honeylove
MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar

****These lips are too light for the look, but I didn't realize that until afterward. I tan so easily. This color does not work on me right now, haha.


Hope you guys enjoyed the eye look as much as I did! Here it is from a different sun angle.


-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover