Monday, September 17, 2012

FOTD - Goldilocks

Yet another FOTD! I recently purchased MAC's Rubenesque paint pot (review to come later) after months of drooling over it. I used it today in this look I wore to school. Hope you guys like!

I swear I'm not driving here! I just had half an hour to kill till class started.


FACE
Korres face primer
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation in "I'm so Glamber"/ Amber
MAC Pro-longwear Concealer in NW35
MAC blush in Coppertone and Desert Rose
Laura Mercier shimmer bloc in Golden Mosaic
MAC Fix+ spray

EYES
MAC paint pot in Rubenesque
MAC Woodwinked, Expensive Pink, Mulch, Swiss Chocolate
theBalm mineral eyeshadow in You Buy, I'll Fly
Urban Decay eyeliners in Whiskey and Zero
MAC Brun for eyebrows
theBalm mascara in Cheater!

LIPS
theBalm Stainiac

I've been obsessed with gold lately, have you noticed? Don't worry. This'll be the last golden look for a while.


Do you wear makeup to school?

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover