Friday, September 14, 2012

FOTD - Sweet Gold

Here's a look I wore for going out with my hubby. I decided to put a spin on my usual goldy look by adding some cranberry to it. I didn't take pictures until much later on in the day, so the pictures don't quite do it justice. I may redo this one down the line, because I loved how it turned out. :)

FACE
Korres Face primer
Mac Pro-longwear concealer in NW35
Benefit Hellow Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation in "I'm So Glamber"/Amber
Benefit Highbeam highlighter
MAC blush in Desert Rose and Sweet as Cocoa
Laura Mercier shimmer bloc in Golden Mosaic
Urban Decay All-nighter setting spray

EYES
Urban Decay primer potion in Original
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Shimmer
MAC Patina, Woodwinked, Mulch, Antiqued, Swiss Chocolate, Ricepaper, and Soft Brown
Urban Decay Hustle
theBalm mineral eyeshadow in You Buy, I'll Fly
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
theBalm mascara in Cheater!
MAC Brun for eyebrows

LIPS
MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar

Here's a picture of my cat, Logan and I. He doesn't care too much for pictures.

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover