Sunday, April 14, 2013

FOTD - Jurassic Park Date

Hey guys! Last week I went out with Sam to watch Jurassic Park in 3D!! We're both pretty big Jurassic Park fans--we've seen the movies more than a few times. I've even written a college essay on the kids of Jurassic Park.

I wanted to try out a wild look, something "Jurassic-y." What's a Jurassic look, you ask? Well, I'm guessing it's something like what I did below.


Face
Sonia Kashuk Radiant tinted moisturizer in Tan
MAC Desert Rose
MAC Sunbasque

Eyes
Urban Decay primer potion in Original
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sephora palette (light yellow)
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette (Deep End)
Inglot 338 (dark turquoise) + 340 (deep hunter green)
MAC eyeshadows in Swiss Chocolate + Red Brick, Ricepaper
MICA Beauty Cosmetics gel liner in Black

Lips
Revlon lip butter in Fig

The wind was whipping wildly through the trees of this...gas station. But it was a WILD gas station!

I wish I'd been able to take better pictures of this look! These pictures just do not do this look justice. This is definitely one I see myself recreating down the line. 

Did you get to watch Jurassic Park in 3-D?

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover