Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sephora VIB Chic Week 2013!

Last Thursday, Sephora held a VIB-only event in stores for Chic Week 2013. Makeovers, a free bag full of samples, and a 15% off coupon for the VIB + one friend.


I wasn't able to have the makeover, but did stop in quickly for the gift bag and what may have been my greatest Sephora haul ever.

Click below to see what I hauled!



 Cue the drums and wind.
Yes.

I realize people usually post major hauls for events like this, but honestly for me 15% is not that big of a discount. I've had this Urban Decay sharpener on my shopping list for ages and I finally decided to get it. Mainly it was because I realized I have nothing to sharpen my giant NYX pencils with, since I lost my previous sharpener. Or threw it away in a fit of rage? It was a bad, very bad sharpener. But this sharpener is AMAZING. I have since sharpened all of my pencils.

Here it is in action. I knew you guys would want to see this!

The other great part of this event (and the main reason I got out of my sick bed to go down there, besides having to replace my iPhone) was the gift bag. There were a lot of great samples included.
What was in the bag:
Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum
Ole Henriksen Brightening Moisturizer
NUDE Perfect Cleansing Oil for Face & Eyes
Gucci Premiere
Shiseido SPF +50 Lotion for Face and Body
Makeup Forever Pro-finish Multi-use Powder Foundation in Light
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

There are a lot of samples I can't wait to try (Josie Maran hair serum, NUDE cleansing oil,..etc). The only sample I was pretty disappointed with was the Makeup Forever powder foundation. I would LOVE to try out one of Makeup Forever's foundation products, but there is just no way I'm a "light." I wish there had been more skin tone variety available. I believe this was the only color given out, which is disappointing for all us girls who don't fit into that category.


Use the code CHIC to get 15% off your order at Sephora.com!!
Beauty Insiders get 15% off until Sunday, April 21
VIB Members get 15% off until Monday, April 22


Did you go to Sephora's VIB Spring Event?

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover