Monday, April 15, 2013

NOTD - Bearly There

Rain, umbrellas, flowers. These are all things that remind me of Spring. But you know what has been long left out? Bears. Specifically, teddy bears!! Winter is over and those fuzzy darlings are coming out of hibernation. I saw the cutest teddy bear nail design on Instagram yesterday and decided to recreate it.

What I used:
Essie Base Coat
Essie Top Coat
ORLY "Sheer White Tips"
Essie "Petal Pink"
OPI "I Don't Give a Rotterdam" or NYC 220B "Canal Street"
Color Club "Get a Clue" or theBalm "Don't Pink About It"
Wet n Wild "Ebony Hates Chris"

I couldn't decide on which bear color, so I decided on two: Brown and gray!

I think my right hand came out pretty nicely!


And of course here is the inspiration behind the bear nails:

What kind of nail designs remind you of Spring?

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover