Thursday, April 4, 2013

NOTD - Sparkling Cat Fancy

Hey guys! I wanted to share yet another nail of the day. This time, I'll be showing you one of my other obsessions:

CATS!!

Cats and glitter.

What I used:
Essie Base Coat
Essie Top Coat
Essie St. Lucia Lilac
theBalm "Don't Pink and Drive"
Zoya Shelby
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Sinful Colors "Ebony Hates Chris"
Wet n Wild 435G "Sparked"


Some of the glitter had already come off since I took these pictures at work. 


Would you ever rock crazy cat lady nails? Did you notice the tiny bows? Let me know in the comments!!

-Claudia

1 comment:

  1. Hi =] I love your blog and wanted you to know that I have nominated you for the Liebster award and I have tagged you in my blog post! http://marinewife22.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover