Monday, February 4, 2013

NOTD - Valentine's Day Nails

Last week, I came across the most ridiculously awesome display inside a Hallmark store:


How could anyone not rush off and buy this little guy?

In honor of this happy little pigglet, I decided to come up with my own Valentine's nail of the day! Hope you guys like.


What I used:
Essie Base Coat
Essie Top Coat
Essie "Petal Pink" (ring finger)
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Zoya "Shelby"
Wet n Wild "429 D - Dreamy Poppy" 
China Glaze "Sex on the Beach"





I was inspired by a few Valentine's nail looks floating out there and, as you can see, I couldn't decide which to go with. On my pointer and pinky fingers, I used nail polish remover to create the heart shape and filled it in with Zoya's "Shelby." I painted my ring finger in the classic french manicure style, except for the two hearts I added. For my middle finger...well, I attempted to paint a bow and arrow. It's a bit off center, haha.

That dreaded left hand of mine:


Here is the main picture that inspired this look:

Posted on is Girlshue.com



What are you doing for Valentine's Day? Did you fall in love with little Cupid, as well??

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover