Saturday, February 23, 2013

FOTD - Date Night

Here is the makeup I wore on a date night out with my husband last weekend. It was our official unofficial valentine's dinner not on valentine's day. I followed Jaclyn Hill's Kourtney Kardashian inspired makeup look tutorial to make this look. I wish you guys could see the colors better! Especially the glitter liner. AH, this was one of my favorites!


FACE
Embryolisse Lait-Concentre
L'Oreal Lumi foundation in W6
MAC Coppertone
MAC Fix+


EYES
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: YDK + Chopper for the lid

MAC Soft Brown, Swiss Chocolate, Ricepaper
MAC Brun for eyebrows
Inglot eyeshadow #11
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Silk
MICA Beauty Cosmetics black gel liner
theBalm mascara in Cheater!


LIPS
Modelco Ultra Lip Gloss in Berry Pink


-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover