Friday, February 22, 2013

NOTD - Chocolate Covered Strawberry Nails

To celebrate unofficial Chocolate Celebration month, I decided to paint my nails. I followed a tutorial {here} from Andrea's Choice: Chocolate covered strawberry nails! Because I have no brown polish, I created my own shade using green, red, and black. I re-took these pictures after work (the first round was a bit too blurry, sorry!), so there is a bit of chipping already. Sorry for that!

Hope you enjoy and hope this gives you some nailspiration!


What I used: 
Essie Base Coat
Essie Top Coat
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Sinful Colors "Innocent" + Nailtini "Bloody Mary" + Wet n Wild "Ebony Hates Chris"




I think that the mixture of brown I used made it difficult to swirl the color onto my nails. It dried much too quickly after it got tacky and it was a lot thinner than it should have for this project. I would LOVE to try this again, but with an actual brown polish this time!

Would you try out this nail? Show me some pictures, if you do!

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover