Friday, January 4, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoos - Permanent Collection

I'm ending my Maybelline Color Tattoo swatchfest this week with the color tattoos I own from the permanent collection. Hope these swatches have been helpful!
Click below for swatches and more!




Pomegranate Punk
"Pomegranate Punk" is a strange color. It's not quite the shocking red that I'd love to wear on my lids, and it's also not quite the punchy bronze I'd wear daily if I could. It's an odd mix of plummy copper and red. This is not a color I would personally wear by itself, but layer.

Audacious Asphalt
"Audacious Asphalt" is dark grey with a lot of sparkles. It is pretty thick in consistency, which is both good and bad. Good, because it is super pigmented. But bad, because it is a bit difficult to put on without having warmed it up a bit first (warmed it up using my hands, that is).

Bad to the Bronze
"Bad to the Bronze" is a somewhat pinky-bronze color. It's the first color tattoo I ever purchased and I believe it's a staple for anyone who is considering getting into Maybelline's Color Tattoos. Because it has that pinky undertone, it can be flattering across all skin tones.


These shades are part of the permanent line, meaning you can rush out to buy these shades RIGHT NOW if my swatches inspired you to. ;)

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover