Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Nail Inspiration - 2012

Christmas 2012 has a lot of people upping their nail art game. My Christmas nail art can be viewed here

Here are some truly spectacular nail art photos. I pulled them from Instagram and Beautylish, if you'd like to look into the makers. 

So many great ideas in this one...

Click below to see more inspirational pictures!

That Rudolph nose...


My mom thinks I'm obsessed with Snowmen (not sure what gave her that idea). Wearing these nails would only encourage the idea. 

How original! Ugly sweaters were everywhere this year, but no one thought to put them on their nails!


I love that pink and green Christmas tree! Great idea!!

That penguin...!



Hope you guys enjoyed these as much as I did! Where do you get your nail art inspiration?

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover