Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Recently Spotted - Wet n Wild 2013

I stopped by Walgreens looking for Maybelline's new color tattoos a few days ago. Instead, I found a giant Wet n Wild display featuring their new Fergie Centerstage collab collection.


Click below for more previews!




Those lipsticks look gorgeous! Did you notice the BLACK one on the right?


These shimmer palettes are supposedly dupes for the MAC mineralize blushes. I'm dying to see some swatches of these! I hope they expand these, because I'd love to see lower priced mineralized products. 


A few cream eyeliners, eyeshadow primer, and a mascara. Followed by their new eyeshadow palettes. I'm not too interested in that first row of items - I'm trying hard to save money on makeup this year and I can't justify buying more primers/mascara when I already have so many! Those palettes look nice, but I'd like to see swatches first.



I might pick up a few of these nail polishes - that sparkling gold one looks nice and festive! Their regular nail polishes chip pretty quickly on me, but these might be different quality. 


Will you be picking anything up from the new collection?

-Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Giggle Blush

Pin It button on image hover